75 mg Zoloft

Posted , 3 users are following.

anyone have postive stories about 75 mg zoloft??

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I am new to the world of SSRI's or most medications in fact (I rarely take paracetamol let alone anything else) but after going hospital having ecg, blood tests, chest x-ray done and seeing 3 other doctors over the past 3 months or so I am realising that actually maybe this chest pain, lightheadeness, fatigue may be anxiety and more importantly health anxiety.

I am overweight and my parents are also overweight, around the time this all started for me my father actually had to have a angiogram to check his arteries amd then boom within severak days I was down hospital.

It took about 7/8 weeks for me to pluck up the courage to take sertraline/zoloft and reassurance from all the doctors and a pharmacist for me to take 50mg daily. I am also taking magnesium, cod liver oil, allicin (garlic), coq10 and between them I am feeling better although I have put more weight on and that is a problem that I will need to address in the new year pretty quickly but I think at this time of the year alot of us indulge a bit more

Take them give them a few weeks if you get side effects or nervous ask dr for valium/diazepam 2mg and take as and when is needed (it does help) after 4-6 weeks the tablet is at its peak im literally just about there. I have it at night but Apparently some struggle sleeping after so in which case have in morning.

What you got to lose? Is what dr said to me and our body makes serotonin but when depressed not as much and all the tablets do is allow it to come out.

• Posted

yeah it eventually worked for me if you can push through the side effects

( not saying they will be bad for you

everyone reacts differently).

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.