7weeks on Estelle Duet

Posted , 2 users are following.

Been on Estelle Duet 1mg for 7weeks now for perimenopause. I'm 42 feeling 100. Should I expect anything yet?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Zoe, I really know how you feel, Im 44 and have had erratic  and v infrequent periods for about 4 years now....GP wants me to start HRT but I'm worried/unsure whether to start using the patches, although at the same time, I feel just like you do -  you say you feel like 100... is this how you felt before taking the HRT or since you started it?? I do feel for you as it's awful to feel so run down at such a young age... hope someone who has used the same HRT as you will post something to reassure you, I'm sure if it's not helping that your GP may suggest a different one or a higher dose??

• Posted

To be honest, I think I'm alittle better than I was. I was just hoping for the wow factor that many women feel on it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.