8 week check

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi well I've just been for my 8 week check..everything is fine but can't go back to work yet another 1-2 weeks πŸ™ˆπŸ˜³

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Pleased everything is fine debra and I'm very pleased you're not returning to work for another couple of weeks. Very sensible x
    • Posted

Thank you Matron but I am bored now..πŸ™ˆ Oh well he explained it all to me..apparently it was quite bad.so he explained everything to me on what he had done 😊
    • Posted

You have to be patient debra because your consultant won't be happy if you undo his good work x
    • Posted

Hi sorry to ask this but could the stitches be felt when you do it 😳
    • Posted

Also can you damage anything when you do do it lol 😳
    • Posted

Nothing will be damaged as long as he's gentle and if you have any pain, stop x
    • Posted

It was ok πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ a bit strange lol xx
  • Posted

I'm 2 weeks out from my surgery. Saw dr for 2 wk check on Wednesday. Said everything looked fine. Had hysterectomy and bladder and rectum lift. All with laparoscopic. Very little pain at all. Only took pain med for 2 days. Had a bladder test before surgery and showed I didn't have problem with leaky bladder but now after surgery I have some leaking. Enough to need a pad. Only other problem had been getting bm's working correctly. Now even that is much better. I am very concerned about leaking though. Dr perceived med for bladder but I really don't want to take it because there is lots of side effects with it including constipation! Anyone had this problem. I'm in US!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.