8 weeks and I need help so badly

Posted , 4 users are following.

I wish I could get some good days.  They all seem bad. My anxiety is out of control. My vagina is twitching.  My throat is burning from acid from my anxiety.  I don't know what to do anymore. I thought I was getting better.  Been on 20 mg.  Don't want to go up and have more anxiety and insominia and acid.  I can't even eat because I am afraid of the acid. It burns so bad.  I thought I would be better at 8 weeks. Why can't I be?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Oh my god I tot it was just me my vagina is twitching too
  • Posted

I would talk to your doc. Maybe in need of an increase. Hang in there. That's all we can do!

• Posted

It's so hard to hang in there.  So hard.  I don't even know who I am anymore and what my body is doing anymore.  I just want to give up.  My husband is a saint. Thank God.  I don't know if the depression is worse or the prozac is worse. 

• Posted

If your like me when you have the good days you don't think of the forum as your way to busy with life but this week has been a challenge I've lost count but think I'm on week 10 this week I struggled with motivation and felt the meds where holding me back so for two days I didn't take them and then I felt a little low creeping back so started taking them again today I'm in bed got the kids off to school but I'm so tired I can't face it today hate posting this as o was so hopeful but I'm gonna go see the doc next week. Hopefully post a positive next week one day at at time goodluck x

• Posted

Can I just add I've been taking my meds at night and slept all night so no need for me to feel so exhausted x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.