8 weeks free of mirt!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi giys

I am 8 weeks free and I'm not going to lie I still have a little depression and anxiety but am fighting it on my own.

My main problem is I'm bed bound I ache every where I'm not sure how much more I can take. I'm trying so hard to stay busy biut my body has other ideas and every day just seems to get worse and worse. Am taking5mg olanzapine biut hav been for 4 months now and hasn't made me feel like this before.

Anyone else still suffered with body aches and pains especially hips when completely free or withdrawing? I got it when I was withdrawing too but now it's dragging on too long

Any help would be appreciated

Hope your all doing well

S x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi,i am slowly tapering and get awful pain in my lower back,my legs ache and i ache all over like i have flu.Nothing gets rid of it except time.
    • Posted

Hi plainden

Bless you well done to get this far

The doc gave me zapain and it does help but I'm now a tablet phobic and don't like taking anything so only take them once a day in the morning to help me get going.

Its reassuring to hear it does get better in time although I'm sorry you're suffering too.

My bf said my muscles feel like bubble wrap I'm trying to move as much as I can but can only function once pain killers kick in.

Will give it a week if no better will check up on it.

S x

• Posted

I'm 3 days into lowering my dose from 45mg (which I have been on for almost 15 months) down to 30mg.

I have stomach cramps, heart rate has doubled and I've already been crying.

It will be a tough road ahead but I just have to stay focussed on the reason behind wanting to come off them.

It helps to know other people out there are feeling similar to me.

• Posted

Hi Emma

Wow the withdrawal has hit you quick hopefully you're one of those that expels toxins quickly.

My advice is wait until you stabilise between drops go as easy on yourself. Put off everything for a few months and try and keep busy. Makes you worse if you sit around thinking about how you feel.

Best wishes to you anything I can do to help just ask

S x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.