9 days into Lexapro

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey guys, was suffering from panic/anxiety disorder quite badly. I've started taking Lexapro about 9 days ago. Can anyone share how the first couple of weeks were for them? Thanks in advance

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi liam

It took almost 6 weeks, then I started to feel much better, day by day, really little steps, but finally today I feel like 90% of me again. Stay strong!

• Posted

Thanks! I feel very strange at the moment. I suppose I just need to ride it out.
  • Posted

What symptoms did you have before starting with meds?
    • Posted

I had severe anxiety and panic attacks which left me unable to function properly. Lots of physical symptoms as well. Very stressful time

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.