9 weeks of citalopram update

Posted , 6 users are following.

just finished my 9th week of cit , still feeling anxious in the morning , sweating all day , headaches and feeling very tired , also have notice that i have a ringing in my ears , some days feel like i could stay in bed all day as dont have much interest in anything , lack of feeling and emotion , which i dont really like as i feel that i should be feeling something , hope something changes soon as its a hard road to recovery  ,

0 likes, 8 replies

Report / Delete

8 Replies

• Posted

I have been on Paxil for 3 Mos now and feel as you do - I too am anxiously awaiting feeling better - sending positive vibes to each other!
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Don't worry pal u will get there. ..just let the cit do its thing and bobs ya uncle u see things a lot clearer ....take care
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Terry, rest assure its the citalopram I have those side effects also especially the rare symptom of ringing in the ears very annoying hang in there I'm about 14 weeks in.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Terry

your body is taking longer to adjust than average but trust me it will get better.just read through some of these supportive posts and you will realise that we've all gone through hell trying to cope with side effects. It's a long journey but the benefits are well worth the effort. Hang in there,! You can do it!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi how many mg are u on, BC by the week 9 u need , u need to see improvement, how many mg are u on.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up