A bad few days

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all, hope your all well.  As some will know ive been a long term anxiety and depression.  Generally i cope as well as i can, sometimes better than others.

Last week something happened that has really set me off.  I received an annoymous letter in the mail.  It wasnt accusatory or threatening, just handwritten and a bit weird!  I know with these kind of things its best to just ignore and move on, but for some reason its left me feeling very threatened!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

report it to the police! no reason to allow yourself to be bullied!
    • Posted

i will if i get another, after the first i just threw it out and didnt think anything of it at the time. its only as the days are passing that my mind is going back to it.  From what i understand the police cant do much either if its annonymous, other than advise to ignore. but i will all the same goto the police if they continue.  Just cant understand who does these sorts of things!
    • Posted

Ppl who know ur situation or who have heard u have anxiety that can be nasty as a sick joke and have an inkling that u can be bullied will do these things. Just think its a one off and keep the letter. If its not dated then date it. Tell a real friend about it and get their opinion.
  • Posted

im so sorry sad plz report it
    • Posted

Thanks,I defiantly will if I get another,in hoping it was just a one off

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.