A bump like on my pubic hair

Posted , 2 users are following.

Good Day Everyone

5 to 4 years ago, I have a girlfriend and we are in a intimate sexual relationship, one day i decide to cut my pubic hair, so i cut very short, then one day I saw a mild painful pimple mark on my the area where i cut my pubic air, after that I didn't cut it anymore and I don't feel any pain, then after 2 or 3 years, I notice like a bump on my pubic hair, and I'm not sure if it's the same spot where the pimple shows up, he's not painful or itchy, sometimes it hurts when the public hair where is tangling pulls of, there is no blood or anything, I didn't mind this for the next years and I have no girlfriend at that time, and I'm currently busy on my work, but 1 year ago I'm having this anxiety depression, I start having pain in urination from 2016 then in 2017, on my 2016 I am negative on both STDs and HIV, the pain came back on 2017, a GP gave me a shots for STDs without any lab test because he thinks that it was STD, since I have a sexual partner at that time, This makes me more anxious, my anxiety level increase as stress on work at having this sickness makes me panic, fearing I have HIV, so after 4 months of contact, I got a test for HIV and it turns out negative, I thought the anxiety will gone but still I have panic attacks (other source is my stress at work), and now the bumps on my pubic hair always got my attention, As I search it on the internet, it seams a Warts, Urologist and GP (annual check-up) ignore it when the checking it up,  it says it always shows in hands, groin or in penis, but this warts is only on my public hair, it was cause by HPV virus when i search it, which is no cure, this makes me more anxious and depressed, fearing about my future, fearing that I may transfer it to other person (but according to my ex girlfriend, she is always on regular pap-smear and her physician does not notice warts on her body, i also ask my other ex girlfriend said she does not have warts, they do not lie to me because they also fear that I gave them warts but their regular check us does not show does). Right now I'm very anxious each time I see it when I'm taking a bath my mind does not calm down, because I worry that no one will love me or even marry if they find out about the bump on my public hair, and I'm being afraid that I have HPV on my body, I don't discriminate people who has HPV but you know people are very careful on people they want to have relationship is, they do not discriminate but only care for their health, right now, I don't look for a girl right now because of the fear of having warts on my public hair, I'm afraid that I will infect her with the virus, I don't want that, and I also don't want to be a single person forever, can someone please tell me if this is a warts or other reason?

2 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

It's very hard to say if you have warts or not without a pic, and it isn't even clear where this bump is*, but it could easily be something else, and HPV isn't something that's usually a problem.  Lots of people have HPV without knowing it.

(* you can't get warts on pubic hair)

If you want to add a pic, you need to be on a PC or laptop with a large window.  If you are, then you should see some extra icons towards the top right of where you type, and the right hand icon (which I think is supposed to look like the sun over hills) will add images.

The pic I've attached here shows the icons:

• Posted

Here's the image sorry I have to much pubic hair, and sorry if its a little bit blur.

• Posted

You'll need to post a picture in sharper focus, but that does look like it could be warts.  Where are those bumps exactly though?  On the scrotum, penile shaft, or elsewhere?  I'm presuming they're actually underneath the pubic hair rather than on it.  Did the urologist and GP actually see them?  Which country are you in btw?

If it is warts, they're usually quite easy to treat btw.

• Posted

It's above from the penis body, the pubic hair under the abs or stomach near the penis neck or above penis neck, but not on the penis, scrotum or groin, do you think It's warts? Could I infect someone with this? I mean if I got married in the future, this will affect my future, I'm afraid this will affect my entire life, I'm just glad by not one of ex or previous sex partners having this, I'm from the Philippines, I know some people will understand this, but believe me it's different from my country. My GP I think does not notice this, but I doubt my Uro has not seing this because he check every part of my penis and scrotum.

• Posted

That pic isn't really in sharp focus, but those definitely look like warts to me, and I think you should go back to your GP or ideally urologist and point them out.

You can infect someone else with genital warts, and assuming I'm right that you have them, then you probably got them from a previous sex partner, even if they didn't have any symptoms.  The good news is that genital warts are usually quite easy to treat.  They're more of an annoyance than a health threat.

These links may help, though the second article is written for doctors:

https://patient.info/health/sexually-transmitted-infections-leaflet/anogenital-warts

https://patient.info/doctor/anogenital-warts-pro

If you could update this thread and tell us what the doctors say, it would be appreciated.  Good luck. 

• Posted

If I my warts has been treated, it doesn't mean I can't have sex without condom with my future wife? Or make a baby with her because I have warts before?? In other country this will be easy, but in our country it won't, sorry I just can't take it that I have this, and having sex with someone I love will make them be infected of what I have, this worries me become I might decide not to marry or have a child in the future because of what I have, I'm sorry for being anxious. I will go back to my Uro next week and show the warts to him, I will keep you posted.

• Posted

Firstly, I think they're warts but I'm not sure.  If they are warts, then once they've been treated, you can have sex as normal.  Because of where they are, I wouldn't have sex at all until they're treated though, as condoms won't help.

Warts aren't usually a big problem though, and there's no need to think you shouldn't get married or have children because of them.  Even people with herpes and HIV still get married and have children, and warts are nothing like those.  Like I said, they're more of an annoyance than a health threat.

• Posted

Hi

Thanks for the advise, I have talk and show to my parents regarding this, I've found out that may father has this on some parts of his body, and always go to hospital or skin care center to remove it (some is on his neck, he is working as a goverment employee and always talk to people so he always remove it for him to be presentabe, my mother is also has this on his back and under arms but no the same as mine, I also discovered that like her, I have it on my under arms but still small, she said it is normal, and It's my choice if I want to remove it, It's dangerous if It's on the penis or scrotum, like you said she also told me that It's more on annoyance than a health problems, I can go to skin care center anytime I want to. They told me I have to relax as anxiety and panic attacks are getting into me, and told me not to look at in the internet for symptoms because some of them may cause anxiety and panic attacks (recently my friend search regarding about his headache, and internet told him is "Cancer"wink, but for them it's okay that I have talked to you, they liked what you have said to me, he advise me to take a break specially at work, as the stressed I got from it has effected my life (specially during 2015). Thanks for talking to me about this, I will see the doctor about this and remove for my piece of mind.

• Posted

It's cool that you can talk to your parents about this.  I don't think I'd have asked my parents, and I'm not sure if my children would talk to me if they had something like this.  What you have may not necessarily be the same as what they have though, so I'd definitely go to the skin care center.  

Lumps of skin under the armpits are often just "skin tags" btw.  That might be what you have, but I'd get a doctor to check.

Good luck!

• Posted

I think It's a filipino tradition to be so close with your parents and very supportive, I always talk to them regarding whats happening because they are the ones who always support us, I have anxiety depression so the only for me to calm down is to talk to them, I will go to the skin center this or to the doctor to discuss, I'm not afraid about my warts anymore, I just want to remove it so my future wife won't be scared on me, but I will talk to her about this in the future.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.