a helpful hint to enable all a way to cope.

Posted , 3 users are following.

My hint for all those today out there who are in ANXIETY is in the following quote .

​I trust you will take this to heart and even attempt to see the sense of the words of this short quote.

QUOTE..

​The answers we want in our lives and the Anxiety that overwhelms us is not going to arrive at my doorstep to find these answers we must go out and find the answers.

They are there its in the knowing how to find them.

​A great starting point is to give up on doing it your way and seek the ways and Inspiration of what has worked for those who have been where u are at and come out of that chronically ill cycle built on fear and lies.

​I wish all in here a journey that exposes all the answers that are true and real for that narrow pathway to success in mind ,body, and spirit.

​Tip 2

This is not a joke it is real and true and can work for you.

Hugs

Ozzie

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Thanks - just what I needed. I Def need to let go of my methods ... Which are basically avoid any situations that start me off.

Great quote x

• Posted

You said it Claire now the next step is to put those few simple but complex words into practice.

​Words are cheap, its the action in the word that is vital to bring the change and the change will then create  a reaction.

​And get hold of what is the truth and what are the lies that belongs to the disabling disability we all understand is Anxiety.

​Be free to find the start and beginning of a whole new journey and use what u learn along the way to enable another one thats lagging behind you too take another step forward.

The truth is exciting, its brings back balance to those things that only overwhelmed us know you have family in here and many others are ready to help u on your journey of recovery.

​It doesnt go away with meds, meds are there for a good reason but it requires me to be willing to want out of the pain and out of the dark isolating space i have come to know as comfortable when we know is horrible and frightening and a lonely place to lay down in.

Hugs,

​Its awesome to get the feedback.

PJ

• Posted

Thank you ...

Yes your right I'm trying hard - it is easy to say but so hard to make changes... But im detetmined.

My family needs me to do this and more importantly i need to do this for me

Got loads books today and decided to go to CBT - just waiting for appointment. I feel positive especially after reading inspiring words such as yours.

I've started medication -but hoping that's a very temp thing.

Thanks again

X

• Posted

That is really lovely Ozzie. I am on a recovery road, and find it very hard sometimes when other people - doctors find out the truth about me, and find it very hard to face the truth myself.

Thankyou, I think this will help me!

• Posted

awesome as as we all face the truth head on the truth in fact will set us not just apart from a world gone mad and hostile but will set us free to live lives that are fulfilling and aboundant in all those qualities we  hold and dont forget to share the love, the compassion and the pain with outhers.

We at the end of the day are all related we are brothers and sisters and have just one life only.

Live life to the full and be free from all that wants to hurt and harm us and rob us of any joy that we may have in our lives.

Peace

PJ

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.