A period 😢

Posted , 8 users are following.

Well after being post menopause for 3.5 years I have a period. The doctor is not happy and been referred to the fast track hospital and have to be seen and diagnosed within 2 weeks anything to worry about do you reckon ??? Worried now sad

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Hey Hun, hope ur ok?!!!!!!. I've no idea I'm sorry!!. I'm sure the hospital will do their up most! Hope it all goes well, by the way im seeing the ruse next week for a blood test for my lacking off vitamin D!. Let me know how u get on, fingers crossed for u xx
    • Posted

Good luck with your Vit D test xx Yeah thanks I'm a bit worried tbh 😩 I've always kept up with my smear tests and everything has always been fine so I dunno if that's anything to go by 😩
    • Posted

Hi Cazjaz I've heard of this happening several times before where woman have been post meno for years then have bleeding that's turned out to be nothing serious

I'm sure the dr will check you out but don't worry too much

I hope this gives you peace of mind at the moment

Hugs

Brenda

• Posted

Thanks Brenda Hun yeah nice to here something positive lol xxx my mum has gone to pieces as she disabled and I'm her 24/7 carer think she worried who will look after her if I'm ill πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    • Posted

Aww shame your mum feeling vulnerable it's a horrible feeling

You remember your priority is to look after yourself first and when your happy & healthy then you can help others

I also care for my parents, however, my mum has a personality disorder which has impacted greatly on my health over the years

Try and balance your caring out with some fun for yourself, I'm sure everything will turn out ok fot you

Keep positive thinking it really does work

Hugs to you and your mum cx

• Posted

Thank you hopefully it's just a blip nothing serious x
  • Posted

Sorry you are not feeling well hope you are okay. I will keep you in my prayers.Β 

This is how i have been feeling sick with nose bleeds, feeling weak, nauseated, and just slow and feeling like i am not there

• Posted

Hope you feel better soon Hun keep positive thoughts xx
  • Posted

Do you remember if you had any of the usual symptoms that you used to have with ovulation a couple of weeks ago maybe? That's what happened to me. And I was about 3 years post meno. Doctor said maybe estrogen being produced somewhere. I worried too but after a few painless tests, all was fine. That was months ago and no issues since.
    • Posted

Yes I did Hun I had horrendous ovulating pains eggy discharge sore boobs I'm positive I was ovulating didn't expect a period to follow was well shocked thank you do much for posting makes me feel a bit more happier about it xxx
  • Posted

I can well understand your being worried. Β As I have posted on quite a few of these discussions, my mum had something like this many years ago. Β She was about 20 years post menopause, never were told by the Doctors what it was but it was nothing serious and she lived on happily for a good many years after without it happening again.
  • Posted

Sorry to hear this news. Try and stay positive, until you get a proper diagnosis. Easy to say I know but it may be something that can easily be treated and I think we always think the worse..........we are humans after all. Take care and let us all now how you go. Thinking of you. x
    • Posted

Thank you I'm quite upset about it all today my legs feel like jelly and just feel really off today sad i suppose it's worry as well. Thank goodness I have you lovely ladies to talk to 😘😘😘

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.