A request for help from C3Europe.

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have a request please......

C3 Foundation Europe has a MAJOR project underway.  The opportunity of a lifetime for us.  If successful, it will mean a huge amount of tv exposure for us and The Sinclair Method, in addition to a potentially large amount of funding.  At this stage, I cannot give more details than this, other than to say that out of a very small number of charities, we have already been pre-selected, by the relevant organisation, to apply for this wonderful opportunity.

I need to provide a 3 minute video for submission to the decision makers, explaining what we do, what our future plans are, etc etc.

What I would like to do in this video is have a small, scrolling section of images that runs along the bottom of the video as I speak, and this scrolling section will show pictures of those who have used, or are currently using The Sinclair Method.  Three minutes isn't long.  My aim is to convey the 'human' element of what we do, and there is no better way I can think of to do that, other than the decision-makers actually seeing those we have helped.

Please note, this video will NOT go on television, it is simply the first step of the application process.  In order for it to be viewed by the decision-makers, it will be watchable on our website for a few weeks at most.  Once it has been viewed by the relevant people and a decision has been made as to whether we have succeeded in this first stage of the application, then I will remove the video.  The expected date for removal would be week ending Friday 12th October 2018.

So, if you are using naltrexone or nalmefene as per The Sinclair Method and would feel comfortable helping out with a picture for use in this video, please PM me and I will give you my email address to send it too.  The picture can be any pose, and in fact, the more fun the photo, the better since it will show that recovery is such a positive thing, and ultimately leads to better things.  Walking the dog? Hiking?  Skiing?  Cycling?  Knitting?  Anything, really.  It really doesn't matter as long as you have used TSM and have received some form of help, information or support from either myself personally, our websites, facebook pages, forums, or from anyone involved in C3.

Many thanks

Joanna

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Great idea and what an opportunity 😁 i cannot assist you since i never took any medicine. Best of luck to you anyway.

• Posted

Joanna, have you seen the videos from "Katie" (Embodied Daily) on YouTube? She's made a number of them about TSM. 

• Posted

Hi joanna

Like Robin, I can’t offer help as not used TSM. However a great opportunity and know you will do a fantastic job as usual.

regards

• Posted

I could send a photograph a me using my cross-trainer at home. Looking very sweaty and happy?? My other activity for today in gardening but that doesn't convey as much energy.

Alx

• Posted

UPDATE:

‘HUGE thanks to everyone who sent us a photo!  Our short video presentation has now been filmed, edited and submitted to The People's Project for 2019, in association with the television station ITV and the UK's National Lottery.

We are thankful to have already been shortlisted to this stage tonight, and we have done our best to highlight what we do, and how we do it. The rest is now in the hands of the evaluation committee at The People's Project. Should we be successful, then we will progress to the next and final stage of evaluation, with the overall goal being UK television coverage and an additional grant of up to £50,000 to further expand our program.

We should hear if we have been chosen for the next stage by Friday 12th October.’

If anyone wants to see the finished video, then please PM me and I will send you the link (obviously I can't put the link on here).

Joanna

x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.