A silly problem:cant swallow large pills

Posted , 2 users are following.

Dats realy a silly problem,i had this problem when i was a child but now im 24 and i still have the same problem,a few days ago i had to start take meds,but anytime im taking them i cant do it sometimes i cut them but one is coated pill and i know i should not cut it,and i cant swallo capsule neither,i realy need to take them but i cant,im realy frightend,becuz if i dont take pill it makes worse my illness,i cant sleep and it makes my panic attacks back again,is there any one had this problem?is there any solution to make it easy to swallow pills?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I used to put pills in marshmellows, sounds silly but it worked for me. Good luck x
    • Posted

I didnt try marshmellows,will try it,ugh some pills are realy large,thanks for answering
  • Posted

They sell stuff to make them swallow easier. You can also try butter and rub it all over the pill. Many pills can come in liquid form as well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.