Abdominal pain every night

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi ive been getting abdominal pain every night after dinner my stomach start growling really loud, bloated, very gassy, feel like i really need to go toilet but nothing comes out, and same feelings as soon as i wake up and then i go to the toilet in the morning and the pain stops but if i dont it stays. This has been happening for about 3 months ive been eating healthy, drinking water and excercising. 3 months before i was just constipated for 3 months after taking a iron suplement. Can some please help. Been to the doctors they cant find anything.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

If you have had tests and they are negative, it might be IBS.  Ask your doctor about Irritable Bowel
  • Posted

Sounds a lot to me like ibs. (Irritable bowl syndrome) they don't know the cause of this but there are triggers. Mine are anxiety, fatty foods and dairy. Oh and fizzy drink. So mines a combination of diet and mental health.

But deffo speak to your GP about ibs. I'm surprised that he/she didn't bring it up when you told them your symptoms as that's literally all I did and I got diagnosed right away.

Good news is, if it is ibs there are medications, to help the symptoms and probiotics (one of the most popular being activia yogurt) and drinks and seeds which you can encorprate into your diet to help with bloating. Good luck.

• Posted

Hi Pania,

Hope you have recovered. can you please keep posted as i also have similar symptoms

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.