Abnormal lump/bag of skin on shaft of penis

Posted , 4 users are following.

Basically I’m a virgin and have never had any kind of sex and have this small, single ,lump/bag of skin on the scar of my circumcision and have had it for quite a while, please help 

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I've successfully removed skin lumps and tags from various parts of my body with a kit I bought on Amazon. It would be more uncomfortable on the genitals, but not too painful. It comprises small rubber bands and a special applicator. There are two sizes - it's important to choose the right one. I bought both kits. It takes about three weeks for the blood supply to the lump / tag to be cut off and for the lump to die and drop away. Then a few weeks for the skin to return to normal colour. No blood. No cutting.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.