About to have my 1st tablet help wanted!!!

Posted , 13 users are following.

what should i expect to happen i have only ever had 2 sleeping pills and that was while i was in hospital.

I have been having sleeping problems for about 2 moths im tired but when i get into bed i just lie there.. I cam sit and read for hours the time just goes by i only ever really get to sleep at about 5ish.

I am hoping that some people can give me some advice on how long before going to bed should i take it? also how quick will it start to work/

My GP only gave me 14 tablets o get me back into a proper sleeping routine i just hope it works

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey guys first post as wanted to hear other stories an options on zopiclone, I'm on week six 7.5mg one a night get 14. I'm also on citalopram  for anxiety  and they really play havoc with sleep, so I tend to take them in the morning the zopiclone at night some time double the dose of tablets but mainly the effect is little or none effective, I find although advised other wise 2 tramadol before bed Weill give me a clear 8 hour sleep and you feel great at the time! But of course using these things come with addiction risks and knowing how to come out safely, although I hope every one is starting to settle down ok from previous replies, all the best Ryan 26 London UK 
  • Posted

I was prescribed one month of Zopiclone 3.75 by my psychiatrist. Tonight is also my first night of taking this. I have found your messages informative and reassuring. When I collected prescription, there was a note from my GP advising that I half the tablet for the fourth week to wean me off. I didn't realise they were so potent.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.