Absorbs zinc from the pancreas

Posted , 1 user is following.

I am almost hopeless and disorientation in curing the disease . I misused the Zinc supplement for a long time .

I was born in 1986 in Ho Chi MInh city ( Viet Nam ) . I had a normal childhood until I experienced puberty . At age 15 , I felt aches in muscle and bones , and I feel ill , like I'd got fever , and lack of comfort , and varicose vein . I asked my mom , she was a nurse . She took me to the hospital , and the doctor looked at me for awhile , touch my arms , legs and test it . He said Im very normal , I wasnt sick . Because I experienced puberty , my bones grew up , so I felt aches in bones .

I knew something wrong because sometimes I masturbation ejaculation , afterthat I felt worse .

3 years later , symptoms are worse . I had inflammation in my teeth, aching to not sleep, although I kept my teeth clean. I had low memory to the point of not concentrating to learn. and I had white spots on my nails, my body hair is sparse and I I had fever often , my skin was not good .

I started to think I lacked some of nutrient. I started to eat meat , pork or beef , 300gr / a day . And the symptoms went better .My memory improved , and no more fever . But when I stop eat a lot of meat everyday , the bad symptoms back . I must ate meat in 2 years and still felt ill . My body wasnt perfect or normal like everyone .

And in age 20 , I bought Zinc supplement . I used 30mg Zinc / a day , and feel verygood . all of bad symptoms went away . But I cant stop using it .

The pleasant threshold went higher follow the time i used it , at age 23 I used 90mg a day , and at age 29 I used 200mg Zinc a day

In July 2017 I got a myelopathy . The Vietnamese doctor thought I lacked of Vitamin B or Peripheral neuritis , and told me used Vitamin B12 , B 6 , Thiamine and Thiogamma . But I got anaemia , and after 1 year , I research internet and found I lack of Copper because using too much Zinc

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3691478/

Now I'm using Copper and stop using Zinc . And I feel very ill . I tried to exercise , sport ... But when I shut down using Zinc , my body feels like zinc deficiency . Although Zinc serum is 217 ( normal 60 - 120 ) . I must take 150mg Zinc at least a day to feel good .

I am currently experiencing symptoms of zinc deficiency . Does Zinc metalbolism , homeostasis of my body have trouble ? Doctor in Vietnam told me stop using Zinc and I experience the zinc deficiency symptom although I have high zinc in serum. I sent my hair to Australia for making hair analysis and the result is I have very low zinc in hair . I cant understand it . I never feel strong since 15 years old .

Could you give me some advise !

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.