Aches and pains

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi ladies haven’t posted for a while. Just abit of reasurrence really, I have aches and pains in my shoulders, across my chest/ beast bones and neck. Anybody else have these with menapause xx

0 likes, 8 replies

Report / Delete

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Karen I have the same pains also aching by my collar bone think it’s the same muscle reaching from my neck, I have anxiety and I think I tense my shoulders a lot 

Caroline x

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi Caroline, i too have neck pain on my left and this effects my the muscle around my left collar bone too.  I roll my shoulders and  all the muscles in my neck and shoulders are crunching. I have had like a trapped nerve or knot under my left shoulder blade since June last year and had many massages and 3 months of physio with little help. I am now using a tennis ball to roll on these areas to try and force them out of my muscles x   
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Yes absolutely.... I am very conscious of my head sinking into my shoulders/neck!  It’s my anxiety I’d say and I try to breath deeply and relax to release the huge amount of tension I hold.  I now start clenching my gums and I am now getting a gum shield to wear while I sleep ....from dentist.  I have managed to loosen two back teeth in the process 😖.   Aching all the time ????

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Karen, yes most certainly. I have aches and pains everywhere even on hrt. It was 50 times worse before so I dont think I could cope without hrt now! XXX
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Yes. I have all of those and then some. Knee pain, hip pain, muscle pain in my legs.... this hormonal roller coaster is a blast lol
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up