Aching joints

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi haven't posted for a while. Just wondering I'm going through the menapause, I'm on hrt patches but my joints ache and are painful sometimes. I do have arthritis in some joints but its a lot of my joints at the moment. Does any of you ladies out there have the same problem xx

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Karen. Yes I definitely have the achy joints for sure and you know they get worse for me as soon as it gets cold in the fall and definitely worse with peri/meno, I can go all summer long without a flare up but as soon as rainy weather and cold damp days set in, there go the flare ups.. And I was tested for rheumatoid arthritis and my antibodies were way off the charts like 1300 and suppose to only be between 1 and 12 so I have the ra... Well hope your feeling better soon😌

• Posted

We're you ever tested (antibodies) for rheumatoid arthritis??

• Posted

Yes I've been tested, test me every year cause it runs in the family xx

• Posted

Oops Meant to say antibodies for rheumatoid arthritis are off charts over 400, and for hashimoto thyroid 1300..
  • Posted

I am on a low dose HRT tablets and I have not had much problems for a while but last week every bit of my body aches especially my legs and it feels like I have been punched in the stomach repeatedly.  I am also feeling hot or cold and feeling miserable 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.