Achy arms

Posted , 7 users are following.

for the last few days my upper arms have been kind of achy and feel funny, sort of if I've been working out(which I haven't) has anyone else experienced this? Is this another funny symptom of perimenopause?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ruth I also get aching arms comes and goes feels like I've been working out or lifting weights, I've been using voltorol on them they also ache at night when I'm trying to sleep like I've a muscle or something

• Posted

I also get pains in my arms too. Sometime even in my arm pit. I've been to doctors and they say it's nothing serious. There's some strange things we have to deal with xx

• Posted

Yes! Just this week,! Right shoulder and neck was bugging me so went to chiro and massage. Then my left arm started feeling soooooo tired and heavy and tingly!! Of course I thought I was probably having a heart attack which threw me into an anxiety tizzy! Lol. I went to bed and stopped thinking about it. I'm guessing it wasn't anything serious as I'm still plugging along!

• Posted

Not only arms, and an intense unbearable neck pain....I was thinking that it was due my wrong body position during sleeping!

Wrong! It is another crazy symptom of perimenopause.

This peri is hell on earth, a living nightmare. Oh my God....I could not imagine that hormones can do all this chaos 

• Posted

I know what you mean, can't believe all the things that's theses hormone changes cause,

• Posted

Hi Ruth, I don’t have ache in my arms but for past few days have same type of ache in my glutes and both upper hamstrings.. feels like I worked out hard but I haven’t. I’m thinking it is a peri symptom. 
  • Posted

Yes, I not only have achy arms,,it's my shoulders,wrists and fingers .now the pain is traveling down my back.

I posted above it this last week and I am very thankful for the ladies who responded  letting me know that I'm not in this alone.

I hope you feel better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.