Achy joints

Posted , 6 users are following.

Does anyone suffer with achy joints. My wrists, ankles and other parts sometimes really ache and hurt. 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Paula yes I have achey joints most of the time since this menopause ride began ankles knees elbows sometimes back it's a nightmare along with many other symptoms really gets you down feeling like this this site is definitely a god send talking to other ladies in the same situation hugs to all of you 😘😘😘

• Posted

Hi Paula yes I have achy joints everyday, have done now for nearly a year. Plus today my itchy skin as come back to. Nightmare this menapause x
  • Posted

Yup, sure do.  Not often, and not daily so far, but definitely experience it at times.  The other night while asleep I had this deep bone pain in my leg, ankle and foot that was unreal...I am still not sure it that was real or a dream actually, lol!

Most times I have the ache during waking hours so I know that part is not a dream.

• Posted

Hi Yes I have those aches and pains, it's awful. So bad at times in my hands and feet, could not even lift a cup. Gp referred me to a Rheumatologist who recently confirmed it was arthritis but I am not convinced. Had ster

• Posted

Hi Yes I have those aches and pains, it's awful. So bad at times in my hands and feet, could not even lift a cup. Gp referred me to a Rheumatologist who recently confirmed it was arthritis but I am not convinced. Had steroid injections which worked at first. Stopped medication back to swimming, pilates with get through this, but horrible. Hope all works out for you.

• Posted

I went off the pill in January and have had random joint pain ever since. Right now all the fingers on my left hand are aching. I thought I had a pinched nerve in my hip 4 months ago but am still in pain, especially in my calf.  After seeing various health professionals and finally getting an ultrasound I was told I have a tear in my calf muscle!!?  Can this be a hormonal thing as well? It is getting really depressing 😔 The joint pain is so random..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.