Acid Reflux and Sinus/Ear Problems

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have had sinus problems for years, now stomach, after a lot of research I see that medication for one can cause the other etc.   Am constantly learning but am better now.  Lel's chat and swap notes.

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I am in USA, but try to find to order similar supplements, I know doctors are not going to help.

Royal jelly - check on google amazing for excluding your stress

Alkalife: Sport & Wellness PH Booster Drops, 1.25 oz (2 pack) for your water right Ph, if your body is accidic and it is. That is the main problem, make neutral like should to be is not easy, doctors are not going to help, that is right diet.

the rest is for reflux and stomack, but Zantac also.

Thorne Research Bio-Gest, 60 Vegetarian Capsules

THORNE RESEARCH - Gi-Encap 60 Capsules 

Integrative Therapeutics Inc. Rhizinate 3X,German Chocolate Flavor 90 Chewables Tablets

Gum Mastic, JAR, approx. 17g (like candys is from tree and only in Grece, read about, interesting

• Posted

very interesting but don't have stress but will think about the alkaline water somehow and am looking into it.
  • Posted

Thank yhou for that advice Margot

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.