Acne anyone?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi ladies. I've noticed that I have started getting small pimples on my forehead and nose. I've also had a couple of blocked oil glands. I've never had that problem before. Has anyone else experienced this stuff along with the peri? Thanks everyone!

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I have small pimples all along the sides of my forehead and on both cheeks along with rough skin. I also noticed I wake up with oily sweat on my face in the mornings.
  • Posted

Me too. My upper arms look like the devils work. Or that I've got the lurgy.

I need to sort it out, but I cannot stop picking it. It itches like mad and then IT bleeds and hurts a lot. Honestly I don't know where to turn. Xx

• Posted

Liz have you been to a dermatologist? I had some patches in my chest that were actinic keratosis. Look that up and see if that sounds like what it is. ACV helps mine. Thank you for responding!❤️ I hope you find something that helps
  • Posted

Yes every so often I get small red pimples by side of nose! They come and go!
    • Posted

Yes! That's where mine are and some right on the top of my nose and my forehead. They are tiny.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.