Activia

Posted , 2 users are following.

can someone help me do you think Activia yorgurt is good for stomach and diarrhea. Im getting cramps and gas after eating activia.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I have IBS and have activia 0% fat yoghurt every morning for breakfast and have never had a problem xxx
  • Posted

Hi Adnamarrac i dont know why its giving me stomach cramps and mking me go toilte i have firm stools but its mkin me go toilte. Does tis hppen to you going toilte keep on. Its my first day i had it.
    • Posted

Hiya no ive not ever had that of activia, how long you been on orlistat maybe its off that im not sure xxx
  • Posted

Hi Adnamarrac sorry i dnt know what orlistat is i was finding a group about stomach pains only then i came accross this.
    • Posted

Its a group about orlistat capsules it tells u at the top haha xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.