Add vitamins to the healing too.........

Posted , 3 users are following.

I broke my fibula two months ago, and one day I was complaining to a friend, by saying I was tired of the cast, the splint, and the boot which I was currently wearing. And she looked at me with a serious face, and said, don't complain, accept your broken ankle, love it. If you repel it, it will repel you. The words fell on me like a ton of bricks. The break was affecting me more mentally than physically. I began to execute what my friend told me, and it helped me tremendously. Subconsciously, I still complain, but I quickly catch myself, and accept my situation. I understand everything that all of you are going through: the pain, swelling, and hurt. But don't let it get you down. As the mental part of the situation improved, I was able to do research, and I go on Youtube and look up exercises for a broken ankle, and I tried them. I have accepted that it may take a year for my ankle to heal, but I will not let it get me down. There are people worst off than me, that had to have bolts and screws. I also take vitamins: Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, plus Vitamin D3( Bone & Muscle Health from Spring Valley, taking up to three a day. When we broke our bone, our whole body was shocked, and because our ankle is so far away from the heart, it will take longer than any other bone to heal, because of blood taking longer to circulate from there. Time is our best friend  not pain and suffering. Let us find this good in this, understanding that everything happens for a reason. I encourage all of process the understand, then you can understand the process. God bless you all. 

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I forgot to say, I also ate foods for healing broken bones, like kale, spinach, and grass fed beef, but if you decide to take the grass fed beef make sure you take a stool softner with it or Myralax, i think I spelled that right lol. If you don't want to eat the grass fed beef, regular beef will be fine.wink
  • Posted

Hi Mr Anonymous

What a load or rubbish. I found your advice the type or advice given by people not living in the real world with writing dyrear.

Yours My Ankle

• Posted

Hi Mr. Ankle, thanks for your comment. I am a miss tho lol. Have a splendid day...........
  • Posted

All good advice. I'm sure you will make better progress with your positive attitude.
    • Posted

Lainey, thank you so much, I just chose the positive attitude over a boat load of pain killers. I appreciate you taking the time to read my post, and thank you for your compliment. God bless..........

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.