1 like, 48 replies

48 Replies

Next
  • Posted

It is fun I agreesmilesmilesmile
    • Posted

Yes and my uterine wall is thickened!! I'm very worried sad
    • Posted

I read something about the wall thickening before your period which is normal.  Remember your body is going haywire during menopause so it's normal for these wierd symptoms.  Spotting is usual too when you are in premenopause.  These things shutdown different for everyone.  Please don't worry you will cause me worry and worry is no good for your health! smile
    • Posted

I'm sorry don't worry Dottiesmile I just don't know what to think
    • Posted

I go next Wednesday for an ultrasound and sono, I see my doctor on the 14 th
    • Posted

Oh it's not an emergency rush thing? If the doctors were concerned they would have you in checked long before.  It's only natural to feel the worst scenario but I think you will be just fine! smile just fine smile
    • Posted

I changed doctors because all I hear is hysterectomy but I've tried to avoid that the last doctor wanted to do a D&C but I wouldn't let him do I changed doctors and she did a biopsy in her office and said the results were normal. So I don't know what to think anymoresmile
    • Posted

Good to get a few opinions and your gut will tell you what's best. smile
    • Posted

Your head worries but your heart has all the answers.  You will soon know what's right dear. smile
    • Posted

Thank you I hope sosmile thanks for talking with me it means a lotsmile 
    • Posted

You will be just fine.  My gut tells me so!  smile come on...I watch Joyce smile
    • Posted

I hope sosmile thank you Dottie. I am so thankful for all of youwinksmile
    • Posted

You know what Bible stands for?  Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth.  Joyce is basic and very easy to understand.  She chooses verses that make sense smile.  Goodnight dearest! smile
    • Posted

That's great you are thankful...getting close to being positive. smile You are on your way! smile Joyce says to think of at least 6 things each morning that you are thankful for but here we dwell on the one bad circumstance.  Being positive will bring positive things into your life.  I know that for a fact cause it's happened to me cause I used to be Miss Negativity.  smile smile
    • Posted

I didn't know that Dottie! Thank you. Good nightsmile
    • Posted

I'm working on it Dottie!! Try to stay positive!!smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.