Administration

Posted , 4 users are following.

I must say I am finding this new set up difficult,perhaps it's me so if I have not answered anybody please excuse me,but at the moment cannot get head round it.May I ask why we have the change what has it actually improved.Does anybody else find the same.

Joan

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Joan......I don't like it either.  Why mess with it when we were all getting along fine.  Maybe we should all object? x
    • Posted

Yes let us if we all leave they might put it back (doubt it)
  • Posted

Yes. Some messages are ok. Like this one. Others when you click on it says 'Not Found' .

Let's hope it is sorted soon. 

• Posted

i feel the same, it seems like changes for the sake of it. the email glitch seems better at least, i get emails now - and if i click on the link it the email it seems to take me to the right page at least now. the biggest change seems to be when you reply to a post, you reply to a person within that post, and not a reply to the post itself. seems odd and will take some getting used to i think

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.