Adrenaline Rush

Posted , 5 users are following.

Around 7 years ago I had a very strange occurance. I think I was in peri at that time and had been for a while. I have several serious health issues including poor mobility and severe fatigue. However 7 years ago I had a three week period where all my pain vanished and I couldnt stop moving. I repainted our whole 3 bed bungalow and our garage. Built a new cupboard for our gas bottles and relandscaped the garden. Then I crashed again and went back to constant pain, poor mobility, not sleeping and some nasty funny turns called vasavagel attacks where blood pressure drops through floor, your heart stops, you stop breathing etc. My partner is a trained first aider and saved my life more than once. It never happened again until now. Woke up this morning and could hardly walk due to severe pain and stiffness. By lunchtime I was buzzing. Have totally cleaned the bathroom even every nook and cranny and cant slow down. Has anyone else ever experienced this as part of this damn awful process? I'd love to hear from you if you have. Hope all you ladies are well today. XXX

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Tina, while there are some things that may sound like sex hormone issues, I would get this checked out.  These descriptions you have given are not really typical pediment symptoms.  I'd look for other issues. 

• Posted

I have had every test known to man to find out what caused the rush and also what caused the drop dead symdrome. Thankfully I have only experienced each one twice in my life but no real explanation why even though tested for anything and everything. I just dont know what caused these issues unless they are extreme menopause symptoms. XXX
  • Posted

Especially that part where your partner saved your life was it a heart attack or you practically passed out due to low blood pressure
    • Posted

I hit the floor, unable to move, eyes still open and able to see, stopped breathing, no pulse or heartbeat. My partner dragged me off the floor, got me on the bed, punched me hard in the chest 3 or 4 times and got my feet elevated above my head to get the blood flowing again. By the time the ambulance arrived I was in recovery position and paramedics and consultant diagnosed vasavagel attacks. I have only ever had 2 but they scare the living crap out of you. The adrenaline rushes dont happen at the same time not even close together so I dont know if they are connected or not. XXX

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.