Adult Circumcision

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi , just had a circ done 1 week ago today , everything is ok but have a question about frenulum .... it looks funny and I have no idea what the surgeon did , like did he keep my frenulum or remove it , also what is that bump ? Swelling ?

I'm fairly certain he cut the frenulum at the bottom as it is no longer attached to the forskin but why is there a stitch on top , was it cut there 2 ?

I guess my question is do I have a frenulum or not , -and what is the bump that looks like a giant clit below the stitch at the top

Tks

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Did you ask him to keep the frenulum?  A couple of gay American friends have said that west coast circumcisions normally leave it, but east coast surgeons (or normally OBGs sad ) usually take more off, and some apparently pride themselves on removing all of the frenular delta and leaving a groove there.

This should help you add images:

https://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/402861-how-do-i-add-an-image-to-my-post

If you're using a phone or tablet, you may need to choose the desktop/PC option in your browser.

• Posted

(I only received a notification of your post today btw, though it looks like you posted it 6 days ago)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.