advice !!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey all I have had anxiety since May last year and I went through hell and back but 4 weeks ago I signed a contract for a gym membership and that's the best thing I have done in my life my anxiety is still here I can cope better chest pain and things that I use to get I still get but not as much if u put your mind to it it will eventually go I feel grate u will to GO TO THE GYM LOL WILL BE GRATE FOR YOU ALL

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I started drumming class last week and I love it.. but I'm having neck and back pain since Dec and it's frustrating me. I'm glad to hear your doing better.
  • Posted

Hi Paul,

Very good advice.  Exercise really helps to use up the extra adrenaline and helps to settle you down.  I walk every day and play tennis Spring to Fall.  I'm thinks I need some weight training in there.

Moving Forward, Paul

Best

Linda

• Posted

It's helping me so much getting in to a routine and on plus side ill be getting hell of a lot bigger as well I don't over think s much any more I just concentrate on my exercises and the pain I get is good it's muscle growth no pain no gain that's what I say
    • Posted

Good for you, Paulbiggrin

Much better to concentrate on something positive than to dwell on anxiety.  Anxiety will eventually pass, but the physical benefits of exercise last for a long time!!!

Best,

Linda

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.