Advice

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi I’m a 16 year old boy going thru a tough time in life.I feel like I have somthing wrong in my body a disease a problem I went to the doctors for my heart and they checked me for it and everything came out fine that my heart is ok but I always ask myself this then y do I feel bad my pain doesn’t go away I get out of breath fast I feel fatigue a lot of the days. My therapist tells me it’s anxiety but I always question is because it has been 4 months of me feeling like s**t and the truth is I started to feel that I had a heart problem because one time when I got high (marijuana) my heart was pounding and I had the worse panic attack and I fainted since that day I had palpitations chest pains so that is why I went to the doctors and everything came out fine and when my therapist tells me it’s my anxiety I believe her for a bit because when I go hang out with my friends my pain goes away but when I get back home my pain comes back can anyone help me with this any advice because my therapist doesn’t really help me what also helps me is playing video games and anime .

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

100% anxiety if you had something serious you would still have the symptoms when you hang out with your friends it would only get worse. Health anxiety is very difficult to overcome until you can completely forget about your symptoms they won’t go away it all in your head. So you need to tell yourself I am fine I will bet this anxiety OK 😊

• Posted

Exactly it's very hard to overcome.So take care of your self don't take too much stress it will be fine.

• Posted

Stop Marijuana it messes with brain chemistry and makes things worse. Try magnesium, zinc and fish oil and vitamin b complex. I guarantee 50% improvement. People don't appreciate how much diet is linked to health.

• Posted

Struggling for last 2 years now , its symptoms are very worse , i can understand .

Try CBT , cognitive behavioral therapy .  need to replace your current thoughts with alternative thoughts .

Panic attacks can happen at any time ...because anxiety is a disease .  Accept it and lets observe and fight that , God has selected us to go through that disease , several disease anxiety is one among that .

• Posted

Hey Juan,

Anxiety plays with your mind. Go out with your friends more often. Also exercising helps a lot. Go the the gym or go for a walk. When I get anxiety I put my headphones on with good music and walk and look at my surroundings. It’s awesome with the music how my anxiety goes away. Try it!

Will😎👍🏼

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.