Advice needed before I loose my mind again

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello!

My last relationship ended at the grounds of anxiety and depression.

Anyway I've started dating recently I get really anxious I started chatting to someone and we have great chats.

Her said things like he really likes me etc

We talked a lot but been on a date and going on a second I notice he's still on a dating site..he said he was over it when off and now is back on it...I can't help but think maybe he's not interested in me or I've done something to push him to look

1 like, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

Hello luv. I don't like it wen people lie :-(

If he says he not on dating site but u no he is. You can do a lot better luv.

I met a bloke N he sed the same 2 me but I not having lies :-(

Come luv smile N u can do better x

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

He needs to come clean with you. If he is in a relationship with you he should not be on this dating site. 

You have a right to make up your mind do you really want to date this guy who went off the dating site or and then back on. 

This is not the right guy for you if he is back on this dating site. 

If i were you i would hold off on dating until you know that you are stable enough to handle a new relationship. 

Take care of your own needs first then the right guy will come a long 

Take care will keep you in my prayers 

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Ive been through this exact same thing. First of all make sure you are officially a couple otherwise they can still be on a dating site. If you are then he needs to take it down. If not, give him the boot and don't look back. Trust me I dated a guy 5 months and he took his profile down but within weeks it was back up. Woman's intuition. Trust your gut.
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

To clarify though I was officially a couple with guy of 5 months. Just because you go on a couple dates with someone does not mean they are your boyfriend. That discussion actually needs to take place. Don't assume anything.
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

You didnt do anything.he is looking for something maybe he feels he hasnt found yet. Dont be discouraged you basically just met. You keep looking yourself as well. Be real careful what you want in a person too. You dont need to settle
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up