advice please?

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi im worried and not sure what i should do next.

ive been bleeding for around 3 months on and off  and now really causing me distress. i have had bleeding after intercouse for atleast 8 months now i thought it wasnt anything and now durning intercouse i have the most horrible pain in my lower abdominal area on both sides but now hurting with out intercouse just on my right side and is going in to my back. i have been to my doctor and said this to them i had swobs taken for any infections and all came back clear had no infections so i had a examination they said my walls look normal but im still in pain they went on to ask about contraception which i was on the depo but i was on it to stop bleeding but it didnt stop so i came off it they said bleeding is coursed by that but it was like that before but they didnt listen to me then i asked about pain and bleeding after intercouse he said take paracetamole before i have intercouse i was upset when i asked for a scan to have a look and they refused me has any one had the same experience ? and would you say its a cyst the pain is horrible my lower abdominal has swollen i have noticed but i just want to know what i need to demand for people to listen to me for more tests 

thank you for reading please help me and reply

smile x

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thank you everyone who replied helps knowing you have support! Ladies who had this hope you are all well now some of the ways gps are now Are terrible all the best to you all xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.