Advice PLEASE

Posted , 2 users are following.

Having my life in my hands instead of it being in hands of my anxiety...  I liturally have not had say in my life for past like month and a week..... well i have been okay and doing better then i thought i would be honistly.... Now that i am coming out of it and living my life for myself. I just feel so tired. Could it be my body telling me to make up for lost sleep from past month. I just feel like it is all i want to do and when i get too tired then i relax and mind starts going in circles.... Might this be because i am just thinking too much. Advice please neutral

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I should mention it is only 7:00
  • Posted

Hi Chick, I'm glad that you feel you are getting back on track and as you well know anxiety attacks can really take it out of you and mess up your bodies systems. Feeling tired could be the result of increased activity and/or a change in diet, I know a lot of anxiety suffers tend to eat less so you may need to check your diet. Be strong your going in the right direction. Practice your mindfulness and relaxation and try to set a sleep pattern say bed by 10 even if you just read a while to relax. You have such inner strength in you that you are an inspiration to others proving that we can get control again. I wish you well and please keep us updated 
    • Posted

David, Thank you SSSOOOOO much for the words of encouragement!!!!!!!! I do feel that everything you were talking about will and has helped. I am getting better the more support i have and i Just got home from church not long ago and it really helped me. I feel i will get through this just coming out stronger

• Posted

I find when i keep myself buisy i am okay

for the most part

• Posted

Keep it up Chick, you know your strong, you know we have your back and you know you can do this. One day at a time, just one day closer to total control and every day with every step you smile.

David

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.