Afraid to die and afraid to live life like normal people do.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I live in constant fear and anxiety. I work every day because I have 2 kids to support. Noone can even guess that I worry about my. Heart and blood clot s and sometimes I feel I am going to pass out. I am dizzy. Feel chest pain . I had high blood pressure and stopped my medicine. Now it's lower than ever. 117/53 sometimes 135/72. The idiot doctor prescribed a new blood pressure medicine. I can't get through her head I am afraid it's low. So I won't take it. She refuses to take me seriously because I have anxiety. My dr retired and I am stuck with this heartless jerk. I am too scared to look for a new one. It's makes me so nervous I want to faint. On the inside I am scared of death but in the end I can't live . Wish I was happy like other people. So sick of feeling scared of everything. Now I can't even get real help until I get the guts. To find a better doctor. I am a tears of a clown type person. Anxious all the time and limited in living. Any ideas?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

type in Google, anxiety linked with intelligence! A report will come up which links anxiety and high iq,  a Dr reports that anxiety is what evolves us as humans and without the worriers the human race would not be where we are!  It also mentions that people suffer gad are more likely to preserve there family's than non sufferers.  Now this sounds mad becouse your the odd one feeling pain others don't and can probably that lead you to things that others wouldn't!   The reason I mention this is becouse your post like most other real sufferers is putting your family in front of you,  your worry may be based on leaving these guys and not being abnormal as other parents are breezing it along!  Maybe I read you wrong but your concerns are for good in life and preserving something.  Your anxiety may manifests in self abuse ways but your intentions are correct and connecting with your real fears may help you handle yourself.   Take. Some pride in the fact your are caring even though it's manifesting itself in self destruct.

might be totally wrong but hope you accept a bit of advice from fellow sufferer

• Posted

I will google anxiety.  Yes you are correct.  My worst fear is leaving them to thier selfish negligient father and yes I suffer through all the horrible anxiety symptoms for them becasue they need one parent to be stable and provide for them. Yes other people do go through life without our fears but we are sensitive caring indivisuals.   You are very insightful.  Thanks for the words of wisdom. It does help a lot to know someone understands the demons we fight.
  • Posted

Correct it does, and your anxietys are real!  Don't medicate to deal with real issues and take sol lice in the fact that you care.  Trust me I know situations and people and I have learnt myself, I have been a bad boy ten times over and I ain't perfect now. But your strength in convictions is you!  These days everybody feels abnormal for not reacting in a Socially normal way.   That don't make you damaged that makes the surrounding parties blind, keep your integrity and core being and all the other pains will let you sleep at night, wink
  • Posted

also (going back to your post). It's hard to feel normal when ppl can watch tv and relax or chat to people you can't be bothered with, or feel instantly comfortable in situations that unnerve you.  But please don't mistake general comfort and ease with being normal. Correct you may feel odd sometimes when you feel you shouldn't. But them same friends and surrounding parties need you to show them the reality of how it is.  Life is a balance and having strength in your convictions will scare people,  but don't put a lid on it otherwise you will explode, teach them a little bit, becouse I ain't being funny someone who thinks a lot ahead. wink I'm goin on soz 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.