After Period Blahs

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi lovely ladies! I pretty much have my peri symptoms all the time, but I tend to feel worse toward the end and after my period. I feel extra exhausted, extra extra anxious, headaches, more emotional, edgy, and just not feeling well (like I am getting sick) Do any of you get this? I do pretty much go into my ovulation time after my period, and am wondering if there is a connection. Darn hormones 😃

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello laurie i am going through this right now. I finished my period yesterday and today is pure hell. Anxiety, breathing, anxious, right stiff neck, ear feeling funny, I too felt like i was feeling sick then quickly took a emergenc C . I noticed that a week before my period and a week after are times my symptoms are at their worst. You are not alone praying for you.

• Posted

Thank you! I try to be really strong going through this, but just feeling a bit discouraged and beat down. Thank you for making me feel less alone! Praying for us all!

• Posted

Absolutely relate.... for me it was the week before my period that I would feel at my worst, achy, daily hot flashes, headaches, just feeling off, all the time. I found it would ease off by the last day or two of my irregular period. This has just upped its antics and decided that it would get worse at the end of my period and from then on. Ovulation I am pretty much doing that as soon as I end a period as well. I just feel sore, tired, irritable (cranky all the time) and the so called hot flashes do my head in. I just wish they were the textbook ones of feeling hot and sweating, no I have to have the irregular heartbeat, it almost feels like I am being pulled from the inside, and pain gets worse, headache comes on, and sometimes short of breath too...then after this happening on and off for about half hour, I am ok...well back to my cranky achy, sickly feeling self again.

• Posted

So frustrating, isn't it? Just when I get 'used' to feeling one way, something else throws me a curve-ball! Day 3 of feeling like this and just want to feel better! I am in my blue period on my app. I feel like it goes on forever. I have no patience, lol! I also get the irregular heartbeats with mine. It goes along with flushed face and ears. Also not fun, lol! Us crankies unite!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.