After seizure experience

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone,

I don’t know anyone can help, i suffer from Epilepsy and i have Tonic Clonic seizures, which means i black out and i shake.

After i come around after a seizure, i feel very sick and my head is very painful. I understand i would feel a sense of exhaustion but sometimes i am violently sick.

Does anyone else suffer from this ?

If so does anyone know the cause ?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Dannie's

My son suffers epilepsy, he is 17yrs old, he is on multiple drugs but gets seizures quite frequently n experiences heaviness in the head n can't control himself during the episode n just collapses as n where he is.

• Posted

I have had Epilepsy since puberty and now an old wrinkley.  You do ache after one.  I feel like I've run a marathon and ache, I do not get sick yet !! but I get and feel exhausted after one and if a real bad one I rest up for a few days and eat goodies.

We deserve it lol xx

Be of good cheer and see Doc about sickness as you do not want anymore stress worrying about it xx Good Luck Danni xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.