Agonizing in Throat and Palate pain due to reflux

Posted , 2 users are following.

People in this group, who are suffering just like I'm.. I'm so sorry for all of you and hoping that we'll find a proper solution to this problem soon enough..

I wanna tell you all about ny condition and I'm only posting this cuz I need help since doctors can't help me they don't see where's this inflammation in my pharaynx coming from.. Well 5 years ago, I had this problem of CLEARING MY THROAT frequently. Every 10 seconds and I went to GIs and ENTs even allergists but none could help me and I went on to live with it. Until last year, I developed chronic abdominal pain which was just gas pain and chronic constipation. My GI doc told me it's nothing but IBS-C.. It was so hard to live with it but I also exaggerated it somehow and went on to get my endoscopy and colonoscopy done. Colonoscopy was fine, however endoscopy diagnosed "PANGASTRITIS".. But biopsy found NO HELICOBACTER and it was "Mild Chronic Gastritis and duodenitis mentioned"..It's been 5 months I got these done and believe me I've been suffering from the day I got endoscopy done. I have this discomfort /inflammed palate which nobody can see but I feel so much inflammatory pain while talking. I talked to my doc and he recommended me to go to a psychiatrist. He doesn't wanna agree it happened due to endoscopy or after it. But I've stopped doing everything literally. I don't have hoarseness, just this inflamed throat and palate which causes pain when I talk and sometimes even I'm not talking. I did gargles with enziclore last night and ever since I'm in agonizing pain I can't even swallow my excessive saliva without feeling like spikes are going down my throat. It's inflammation as well as sore now my throat. I'm going to see an ENT ASAP but I'm not expecting he'll be able to help me either none of them know about LPR.  Any suggestions from you guys will mean a lot. I'm waiting for replies I'm literally in agonizing pain right now.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi, this won't help but, I similar to your condition suffer painful esophagus, continues throat  clearing, dark mucus in the morning, chronic stomach cramps, loose bowels, I'm or was a very active 67 year old, but if this keeps progressing I'm going to be house bound soon with a hot water bottle on my stomach, no appetite, just parked up in town, got a ploughmans sandwich and the pain in my back and chest is drastic, camara down last couple of years, all clear, not a hint of a problem, been on PPI'S, inhaler, and nazel spray! Nothing, now I take nothing, try Ala Vera juice, very good for burns, inflammation etc. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.