All day anxiety and ?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Well, this is like my 5th post in the past few days. I started feeling different after taking a walk, not so much depersonalization but more like.. depression/anxiety. Then when I got back I started having symptoms of an anxiety attack along with the depression which was definitely odd. Right now I feel like it's not stopping, like this won't stop, it's been like this all day and it seems like it's getting worse and I'm terrified. I close my eyes and anxious, I feel like im going completely insane or that I'm just going to go brain dead. My left ear is ringing horribly and my right seems to be starting. Ah. This is horrible.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You've had recent troubles with labyrinthitis, am I right? It sounds very much like the symptoms are troubling you again. You're not going insane. You've shown a lot of strength in sharing how you feel on the forum. You are able to recognise your feelings and share them with us. That takes real guts. Honestly, it does.

I know what you mean about feeling like you are losing it. I have constant anxiety issues and when my physical illnesses flare up, it makes me feel even worse. Try to take some deep breaths and ride this out. You will get through it.

• Posted

Hi, Lockerby. Have you been to tell your doctor? this sounds like generalised anxiety and surely your GP can help you. Taking a walk should help - it always helps me at the start of each day, but I do have some medication. Let us know.
  • Posted

Hi, it dosen't sound good. My advice to you seek help from your doctor.
  • Posted

Hello. You don't worry coz u are not going mad. Its phase and will pass off. Try to speak to someone. Trust me you will start feeling better when u talk out things...cry if u feel..don't suppress crying.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.