All I've done since is cry!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Do you know i hate my life, it stinks, is shxx and i don't want to stay anymore. I see why people end their lives. Totally get it. I'll never be happy until a)i die and get away from my life or b) get away from my family permanently. All i do is fail. At 45 i deserve no life. The last remaining cousin in a 21 cousin strong Catholic family and i have NO children. Yet my youngest cousin now will. It is snapping me. I can't do this living thing sny more. Is that it, do i allow 2 rapists to win? Would you or shall i take my life if sp ho? What's the best way? I would like to say thanks for trying to help, but now i must die and now. Bye.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I am sorry to hear that Sam. Not going to say anything else as last time I seemed to upset you and I don't want to make things any worse for you. Take care. x

• Posted

With my Dyspraxia j know i sometimes misunderstand people. Thank you for replying. Have an appointment to see my doctor next week and i put a letter in to my doctor's to see if my husband and i can get some support with this.

• Posted

Hi Michael, i am sorry to say what i did but i felt awful and still do partly, it was NOT a dig at your support or not anyone else who has happened. I hit rock bottom some days. Seen my counsellor who has promised to help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.