Almost 7 months...:(

Posted , 2 users are following.

Since Sunday I've been feeling very up and down with depression. Only taking 5 mg because of pregnany. I'm 30 weeks and I'm not sure if it's the hormones but I'm so depressed and just want to cry. Have I hit a block, do I need to change meds? Up them? I'm so worried ppdmaking it severely worse after baby.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I am feeling the same way, Nicole. I was doing pretty well. Leveling out with depression and anxiety no big ups or downs and not really happy, just kind of there. The last three days I have had anxiety and crying like I haven't had for 2-3 mo. 
    • Posted

I'm the same way! I'm having bad intrusive thoughts again the last couple days and I feel like just laying and crying. How long have you been on them? I don't know if I just need to go ahead and up but I don't want it to make it worse. The 2nd of October will be 7 months sad
    • Posted

Oct. 6th will be 8 mo. for me. Not sure what I should do either.
    • Posted

I'm not sure either but I can't stand these thoughts and I can't have the baby feeling like this. I'm going to up mine tonight. Prayers I don't get worse.
    • Posted

I did forget to take my meds. on one day, but I don't think it would have had that kind of effect on me because of the long half-life of flouxetine. I will be praying. Let me know how you are feeling. 
    • Posted

Thank you. I haven't missed any days. This is the lowest I've felt in months sad it's so depressing and my anxiety is up from worrying it's coming back.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.