Almost CURED!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

After decades of suffering I am almost free of IBS problems!! I'm a real person, NOT advertising any products or services - just want to share the secret of my victory! I take fibre capsules 4-5 times a day and I workout at a fitness place 6 days a week! That's IT! Really!!! No more probiotics or digestive enzymes! I eat fairly carefully, mostly the FODMAP diet, but if I cheat a bit I'm still okay! It's a whole new life and I'm so happy 👍

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

Thats wonderful to hear. What sort of things do you avoid with FODMAP.
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi Ben. Nice to hear from you.  You should google the FODMAP diet because it's a lot of information! I had been following a normal IBS diet for years (no soy, dairy, gassy veggies, egg yolks, high fat foods, etc) but FODMAP taught me to eliminate apples, mushrooms, avocados and things like that I had never considered being problems. Check it out! All the best!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

What fiber have you taken? Is it psyllium husk?
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

No I can't tolerate psyllium! It's very aggravating to my intestines! My fibre is called Renew Life Fibre Smart (not a commercial!), containing flax seed, acacia gum, guar gym, L-glutamine, marshmallow root, slippery elm bark, triphala, gooseberry fruit, belleric fruit, and chebylic fruit. Haha, that's actually the 1st time I've really read all the ingredients!! I never knew exactly what was in it, just that it works great! I had tried so many different kinds before I found it!!! 

I still have tummy cramps once in awhile (not often!), and when I do I take a Buscopan (hyoscine butylbromide) which is a prescription.

IBS used to rule and ruin my life, but now, thank God, it's just

a minor inconvenience once in awhile!! 😄👍

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up