alone

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi all feel all alone again, started groups and doing well , now feel drained and alone as i helped someone and when i needed help she wasnt there, had a meeting with her today and couldnt believe the things she said now i feel i dont belong there and people are ignoring me, whats wrong with me? help need advice. julie

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Why do u feel alone Hun? I feel alone all the time even when there are a hundred people around , what do you suffer from I suffer from health anxiety ?
    • Posted

hi lindsey thanks for reply, i suffer with healthy anxiety also, i go to groups with people with mental health and i befriended a girl and was put in a terrible situation when her friends was getting sectioned i have never experienced this i was her carea she looks at me as mum, i went into a meeting with her today as i was drained and upset as she wasnt there for me on friday , i feel i dont belong but the centre and groups have saved my life x
    • Posted

I would love to go to a meeting but it's really hard for me to find one that's relevant in my area , I would just like to know how others feel and if it's the same as me I might then begin to accept the fact that I have anxiety and that I'm not alone or going crazy etc, I hate my feelings at the mo and I just want to enjoy my beautiful lil baby without the worry and thought in my head that all these symtoms are going to really hurt me and that it is just anxiety !!! sad
  • Posted

Your not alone, We are hear,(I am) . Some-times when we try to reach out for Help from someone we "HELPED" they are not there for us. I believe they do not mean to turn us away, they are just afraid that they might not be at a point where they can "HELP". Because of there on situation.

I am hear for you if you need an ear.

• Posted

thank you rosey means alot i feel silly she really didnt know how i was feeling , she yapped the energy out of me x
  • Posted

Awe Julie.. you are just feeling vulnerable,lost and lonely.

It's made even worse when we help people and they accept that help but are nowhere to be seen when you need a little help.

Thats not your problem. You need to continue with your groups because you have as much right to be there as anybody else. Don't be pushed out or allow others to make you feel isolated. You deserve and need to be there.

The person you helped..just visually marked it up as one for the experience and don't make the mistake of helping her again. She's obviously only concerned about herself so repay the compliment by only having your own best interest at heart. True friends will come and be there for you because they want to be.

You just keep moving forward and don't let selfish people hamper your progress xxx

• Posted

thank you gillian i have told a worker from centre few mins ago she said its a form of bullying and that she will come with me to see the owner , this girl and her friend lied to the police to get her sectioned i witnessed it all and the centre need to know its made me ill i was doing so well your advise is so true thank you xx 
  • Posted

you know there will always be knock backs when you help loads of people.  Just think of how many you have helped here on this website.

Don't feel alienated.  there are people out there to talk to.

Richard

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.