ALONE

Posted , 4 users are following.

After not sleeping again last night today is not a goood day!

I just feel alone. I left thinking I didn't want a relationship but today I miss the closeness of it all! I haven't even got out of bed yet and I had planned on spending the day with her after seeing her on Wednesday but not sure now as my head is confused, it felt right on Wednesday being togetherbut since then the more I think about it the more I feel ...........uneasy!

I feel quilty talking to her after everything I have put her through and yet I still feel like I don't have any real freedom so I have been talking to a female work collegue ....about other things!

Why is everything all over the place

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

How do you know today isn't a good day? It has barely started!

Well you know I gave you some advice about sleep last night, so I hope that helps.

As fot a relationship or not... it doesn't have to be all or nothing. Me and my ex split up recently but for 4 years we were happy just seeing eachother once or twice a week... we both got our own freedom but had the other person there when we wanted to be close, or to talk or cuddle or whatever.

The one thing I can say is that she probably knows what is going on better than you do... so witholding stuff from her and not talking to her because you feel guilty probably isn't the best move.

And as for talking to your work colleague about 'other things'... why? If you would rather attempt things with your work colleague, stop seeing your ex. If you want to date someone new, stop seeing your ex.

The one thing it isn't fair to do is dangle the hope of a potential union in someones face for ages then yank it away. She obviously doesn't hate you or she would have walked in the other direction when you left and not looked back.

xx

• Posted

I knew it was a bad day because I had already been up for 3 hours when writing this, I have been looking into what you suggested yesterday so i will be starting that tonight and trying to get the same amount of hours a night rather then time due to shift pattern so thank you for that I'll keep you posted of it helps.

I'm liking the being apart to be honest and think it has been really good for me and surprisingly us too as we have been getting on better then we were while living together!

As for the talking to the collegue, I'm not sure why really? I don't want a relationship with her she's just someone unfamiliar with everything so is good to take my mind of everything, even if for just a little while!

I don't feel bad about it thats the thing? I know i shouldn't have even been told to get rid of certain things so I can't contact her or her me but it's nice talking to others who are .......just words really even f we do work together it's not closely and we don't see each other every day. She's more like a friend then anything but i know my partner won't like it as she is female...but i don't want to stop either. Another reason living apart seems to be working for me is I can do things without having to watch over my shoulder every five mins wondering if my partner will find out ......wow that sounds bad!

Like I said I don't want a relationship with these other women it's just talking and I'm not planning to meet up with them

• Posted

you just need to sit down with her and talk about it and see who that goes
  • Posted

Alone Have you seen your Doctor I feel there is something that needs sorting out here😴 you cannot keep losing sleep. So do please see your doctor as your girlfriend must be worried. Pro mic to go the Doctor will help you that is the first step. Or and it is a big or you could go to the Acupuncturist if you want some natural treatment. Please do something though as you owe it to yourself. Best wishes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.