always crazy thoughts

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi guys its me again ive posted here before and it really helps me sad ive had anxiety since september of 2016 it was severe i was in my house for 2 months with no contact to the outside only through a window because it was so bad i have gotten better i go outside everyday at least to 30 mins to get air and a walk i go places but its hard because i get anxious but i know i need to face it and beat it thank god for my boyfriend i feel safe when hes around because i know nothing will happen to me i have had good days and bad thankful for the good ones feel good not to deal with anxiety i can see ive gotta better not a lot but its getting better i get anxious about almost everything its horrible the stupidest things get me anxious and i always try to fight it i feel alone at times and something i wonder if my symptoms are anxiety? 

-chest pains

-heavy chest

-leg weakness (somedays)

-shaky body inside (somedays)

-feel emotional

-like im going to lose control

-fear of dieing or having a health problem

-cheeks turn red and burn

-when i walk or stand i have a heavy chest

-depersonalization (somedays its not so bad)

-dizziness feeling faint some days 

-back pain

-neck pain 

-headaches

-feel like im getting choked sometimes when i lay down

-arms get light when i get anxious

is this all anxiety related? and i hate that my anxiety makes me feel like i have other health problems when i know i dont sad i want to get back out to living my life and enjoying staying out not here on my bed and typing this also has anyone dealth with this or DP ? sad if so please let me know if it ends or will this ever end im going to see a therapist this month hopefully will help me. Im on no pills i used to be but i stopped taking them because they made me feel worse 

0 likes, 54 replies

54 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Yes dear those are anxiety symptoms. I have weird thought like how about if I go insane and it makes more anxious and depressed sad

• Posted

really sad like right now i was making food and my legs felt like jello like i was going to pass out 

• Posted

I know dear is the worst feeling I had sooooo many pchysical symptoms I went to the ER who know how may times they probably thought I was a joke but at that moment I thought I was going to die and I have a daughter so I would worry about her. sad

• Posted

what kind of symptoms did you have? and awww im sorry to hear that sad i hope your doing better we can beat this 

• Posted

You're not i almost there.. but let me tell it has been a journey I also go to therapy so my psychiatrist manages my meds.. our mind is so strong so we have to retrain it to positive thought it's hard trust me but we can't let this beat us.. there's a lot of people who had beat it and live a normal life.

• Posted

All my systom are gone since i been doing exposure therapy feel a lot better. Just get racing heart when facing stuff like public place but I don't avoid I stay there until the anxiety goes away it self then I feel normal again wink i think i been doing pretty good this 2 months my goal is do it for 6 months. Sometimes i feel depressed and negative but I find something positive to do or think positive you should try exposig your self to the stuff you fear thoughts place objects anything do this every day when exposing the anxiety will go up but you have to stay in there don't run or avoid just stay in the same place and your anxiety will go down when u keep doing this everyday you will get. Habituated and you anxiety level will fade every day more

• Posted

yeah i try everyday to face my fears and sit through my anxiety and gosh how good it feels when you sit through it and it ends i know im strong and i can beat this just hard to believe that on days like today sometimes just want to give up but i know i cant sad thank you for the reply i appericate it i hope you beat anxiety we dont deserve it nobody does 

• Posted

Yes I understand sometimes I woke up and ask my anxiety why you still here just but then I said oh well I m not giving up I m gonna to continue to do exposure therapy and then it goes away. What is the reason of your anxiety mine is OCD that will help u if u know what cause u anxiety?
    • Posted

the fear of something happening to me and nobody will help me or having a health problem and dying and my past messed me up
    • Posted

I have that fear also I didn't want my bf to go to work because I was scared staying alone scared of dying from a heart attack or something and no one will know sound like health anxiety like me always worry about my health right now I know everything is fine because I went to the doctor so I m not worry a lot right now.

• Posted

2 months with no contact to the outside world wow I feel so sorry for you ;(.

All the symptoms you have mention are just physical symptoms if anxiety. Have you been 2 see your doctor? I know that can bring on more anxiety but belive me it helps. When you find out through tests and what not that there's nothing wrong with you it's a big sigh of relief. What gets me is the physical symptoms of anxiety. I don't get them all the time but they suck when they do come. On my days off in the summer I didn't wanna get out of bed it was brutal!! I did go to Vegas and I enjoyed it but I was almost dreading the trip leading up 2 it!! I had times of anxiety but for the most part I was fine. I like you don't take pills.

It just sucks 2 be told by someone that it's just anxiety especially a doctor. Oh your fine those are just physical symptoms of anxiety. Sure it's a relief that's there's nothing seriously wrong but like ok why do I have these symptoms???

Anyways glad your feeling a bit better and it's hard but putting yourself in those uneasy situations is the only way 2 make things better.

Mackie

• Posted

thank you for the reply i appreciate it and yes going to a doctor again tomorrow wrote all my symptoms down so i know exactly what i want to say without forget anxiety sucks it scares me and some days i want to just give up but im 19 i have a life and a future to look forward too sad but its hard too with this on me everyday i have good days then bad days and i have every symptom like today rolleyes it does feel good when a doctor says you are okay but i wish they were able to tell me when will this end and i try and fight everyday to push myself and sit through my anxiety just wish i didnt have to do that just can be "normal" again and happy 

• Posted

Do you know where your anxiety comes from or what brings it on? For me this all started last April and no event that I can speak of brought it on. I wish I knew why anxiety decided 2 call my name ;(. I wish I knew why the symptoms happen. Not as bad now but things I used to do before the simplest things give me anxiety!! It's annoying!!

Mackie

• Posted

Let me know how it goes tomorrow !..maybe we have the same problem idk...im freaking out.
    • Posted

i will forsure its at 10:30am i will write here tomorrow back to you as soon as i get back and let you know 
    • Posted

Best of luck ! ...You will be fine...if you have any more problems..you have us to talk to...im here aswell..thats the whole point of this forum .
    • Posted

my anxiety has been all my life just never noticed it and last year there was a lot of fighting in my life with my bf family and he went through anxiety so i took care of him and then i saw my dad have a stroke in front of me and my boyfriend passout in front of me so all of that caused my anxiety and i had a massive one and ever since i have anxiety over the smallest things and the things i used to be able to do i get anxiety about now so stupid my first ever anxiety attack it felt like i blacked out and i ran home with my heart racing felt numb dry mouth and couldnt breathe so that freaked me out and thats why i always worry about what if this or that happens to me i never knew what caused my anxiety until about 2 months ago...  and i understand the simplest things anxiety tricks us but we cant let it 
    • Posted

thank you so much same goes to you! i love coming here makes you feel so comfortable and not looked at as crazy nor do you feel alone we all have each other 
    • Posted

no headaches YET i had a bad one last night made me dizzy and it was horrible felt like my brain was going to jump out of my skull and my temple on my right side hurt so bad gave me anxiety.. how are you feeling 
    • Posted

I have little dull aches here and there in my head..i dont have nausea rn...later i have a feeling i will...it might also be cause i havent ate.
    • Posted

oh yeah deff should eat can also cause you headaches from not eating i know i lost one too but i make myself eat cause i know i need to also drink a lot of water!
    • Posted

yeah not good that can cause you to feel how you feel even worse eat eat try maybe have soup or oat meal something light and drink a lot of water 
    • Posted

by hot flashes do you mean like my face? or whole body cause for me my cheeks get really red and burn and feel like my chest burns or when i get anxious i start to sweat but doesnt feel like i am but TMI my armpits are like water 
    • Posted

My whole body gets really hot out of nowhere and starts to sweat
    • Posted

Forgive me but how do you have anxiety all your life but just realized it a couple of months ago?? Did you just sorta pass the symptoms off as whatever like headache o just a headache or dizzyness well maybe I got up 2 fast??

Mackie

• Posted

yeah when your young you dont notice it much all i really had tho was stomach problems always anxious and nervous about stuff but again its a past about how i grew up in the home but anxiety full on started in september 
    • Posted

Makes sense and yah it's rough when you first start 2 really notice it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.