Always getting sick

Posted , 1 user is following.

Between myself and my son we seem to be getting sick at least every 2 weeks to a month. I've had several cases of tonsilitis, strep throat, viral and bacterial and currently been ill with a minor case of pneumonia. This has all pretty much been in the last 6 months. My son seems to get a new case of strep or tonsilitis every month. We've gone on medication, been told by doctors that we're probably just continuing to get each other ill or that were some how keeping the illnesses in our systems. I'm concerned there may be toxic mold in our house that continues to keep us ill. I mean what else could cause these consistent illnesses? The current case of pneumonia I've had I've been on for two weeks. I was on Doxycycline which I had a reaction to so they put me on Amoxiclav which I finished and my symptoms seemed to start to subside but 2 days after I relapsed with an ear infection and a way more aggressive cough. My immune used to be so strong, I don't know what's happening and I'm not getting much out of my doctors. I need help or advice.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.