Always mucky on wiping?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Sorry for the title ladies!! Not easy to discuss but dies anyone have continually mucky wipings after they wee? It just seems I always have discoloured toilet paper after I wee whether I have a spell of bleeding or not.

Again I am having this checked next week but any advice welcome to quell my anxiety in the meantime. Last smear and internal scans (to check a small cyst I had) in 2014 were clear so maybe its just peri issues again. Obviously i am just worried I may have a cyst or something again although the doc all was ok.

any help gratefully recieved xxx

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hello Louise ( my namesake! ). I had something similar a few weeks ago bearing in mind ive had a total hysterectomy - I was frightened to death and had to go and see the nurse, only got a male GP available at the time and I don't like him. I was really worried and asked for antibiotics, she asked the doctor and he said NO ! Anyway she took some deep swabs and the results were clear, when I spoke to her about it she said it was common in menopause - so I don't know but it was horrible. I had a large cyst over two years ago and she said it was nothing to do with it just meno issues. Hooe that helps x
    • Posted

HI Lou ! Wow a total hysterectomy hunni? You have been through the mill ! I think Il'll get som deep swabs done too then just for peace of mind. I didn't think of that. I had a cyst like you 2 years ago too but after a couple of months it was rescanned and it had shrunk to a tiny little thing which they said was not a problem.

Why does it always pop back in our minds though? My hand is a little better today but I am just goign on the pc agin now to type this so am going to see what happens then.

This peri / meno is so disconcerting but as always thanks so much for your kind reply. Take care hunni xxxx

• Posted

Hope you're ok Louise, ive chatted to you before - I feel another anxious sleepless night ahead full of worries and stress again. Made an appointment with lady GP last Wednesday ( she's only there wed morns ) and she was 45mins behind so I cancelled. So it goes on and on ........x
    • Posted

Yeah  we have chatted befor eluv. Seems liek we are having very similar experiences! I had a fitful nite last night and was so awake I felt like getting up and going to work!!

Problem is its 1.30 now and I feel knackered and have a housefull for dinner later - grrr! Wanna curl up in a ball and feel sorry for yself really! Oh well just get on wiht it eh? Hope your night was OK?xx

• Posted

Yes hun we do have a lot in common - it's just crap and so hard with symptoms all the time......I wish I knew why things and horrid memories keep cropping up all the time - I think with me its all anxiety related and there are so many issues from the past that I try to push to the back of my mind that need dealing with really - they keep coming back to haunt me especially in the early hours when it's dark and scary anyway then my mind goes i to overdrive.......how are you feeling now ? lots of love to you xx
    • Posted

Hiya ! Aww its is so difficult sometimesisn't it!?. I know many people have lots of worse worries but these blinkin hormones are so hard to handle at times. Last couple of days were a real struggle and i've felt really low -particular fixating on my wiping issues (sorry!).

I then get tired and felt very irritable these last 48 hours -i must have been a joy to be around!

Anyway I went for my acupuncture session today and I have come away feeling loads better. Pins n needles in my hand are possibly nerve related as it is showing in my stiff neck too so have had acupuncture for that today.

Im so sorry you have issues that reoccur to upset you. Night times can be truly shocking i know and it is strange how it sometimes magnifies everything. BUT i try and think of all us ladies led there awake at night with our minds fizzing with one thing or another and sometimes I just suddenly don't feel so alone with all this. Sorry-it probably sounds a bit soppy but this forum is a blessing at times and im sure it can help us all get us through this.

Thanks for your reply luvvie and i truly wish u a better nights sleep and relief,if only for a short while, from your worries. Take care xxx😄

• Posted

Dear louise when in peri i had spotting on abd off for a month and then nothing for six weeks or so, i had all the usual tests which were ok so put it down to peri x
  • Posted

I have that too but I was putting it down to mirena I had put on in decenter 2015. I thought my bleeding is settling in. But it is annoying to see a some kind of mess almost everyday!
    • Posted

Yeah I have a Mirena too and theres always something going on. So glad its not only me Hun xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.