Am going mad with this Menopause park !

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm just starting with the full on menopause I'm 49 & have had a few flushes missed periods etc over the last few years but nothing as bad as I'm getting now, I'm not sleeping for the hot flushes, (a good 7 odd weeks now) I've started taking Menopace night time 5 days ago & it says i don't need to take any other vits, is this the case or can I take a separate vitamin to help combat the hot flishes, if so any ideas what is safe to take please ladies...

Thank you for taking the time to read :-)

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Super strength sage helped me with the night sweats, and passionflower. They were gone within 2 weeks.

Hope you find something to help you

• Posted

You are not in menopause until you have not had a period for 12 months. If you are still having periods, you are still in perimenopause. Good luck with those hot flashes. I am going to a doctor who specializes in bhrt. I started bio identical progesterone years ago, but it's been a while since I've had blood work done and I am having new symptoms as I get older. I know bhrt is controversial, but I've done my research and I am completely sold on the idea that balanced hormones makes for a better quality of life. I have a Pilates client who is 80 and has been using bhrt for decades. At this point in her life she uses dhea, testogerone, and one of the estrogens.  She is stronger than me and I'm only 45!

• Posted

Thank you for your replies, will try some sage & think I need to pop along to the docs also

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.