am i dying or is this anxeity

Posted , 3 users are following.

i been depressed for like 11 months i been having head aches every day , my left side goes numb sometimes and my head get really hots and my eye keep twitching  my anxiety is really bad im scared it could be cancer or something fatal and on my right side it feels like a knot and it hurts im not sure if its a lump i also don't get enough sleep im just really scared it could be cancer rolleyes oh i also got my blood tested and everything came back fine and they checked my eyes and ears and everything looked fine im just really scared rolleyes and nervous 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like we are ALL hypochondriacs...I always think I have cancer.

There are certain blood tests for cancer....the normal blood counts don't usually show cancer...unless there is a significant change in the white blood cell count (usually goes lower)...

My whole life I thought I had cancer.  I keep being told....if I keep focusing it on it...the universe will bring it to me.  But, I am just that way....I know we all die of something and people around me have had serious illnesses...so I'm always like when will it happen to me?

its an awful way to live.  Please try to put your thoughts aside and enjoy each day as it comes...and go to the Dr. regulary...eat well..drink fluids....that's all we can do.

• Posted

Thank you , i try to stay busy now so i don't think about it
  • Posted

ps...anixety can cause all the sypmtoms you have...I think they call it "health anxiety"

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.