Am I going to relapse??

Posted , 5 users are following.

So as many know I had anxiety really really badly and wouldn't stop posting on here and I felt insane ect and I started to break my habit of obsessing over it and any thoughts that came in I was like 'it's only a thought' and I was really doing well over coming it but it suddenly got bad again the other day and I've not been feeling great ever since I had a panic attack last Monday, today my worries have been about my thoughts and mental illnesses again, worried about harming people specially the ones I love and anytime a thought can pop in and it can be really weird and just not nice and I'm like why on earth would I be thinking that and because they're so persistent I keep thinking I'm gonna lose my head and do something and I'm just so worried 😭 I just feel so horrible and I don't want to get back to that dark horrible place I was in and I am just so worried about myself and losing control of myself and if I ever started thinking my thoughts were normal I just feel so crazy and all my family are fed up and it's weird if I tell them what I'm thinking

0 likes, 11 replies

Report / Delete

11 Replies

• Posted

Tanya it's hormone imbalance you need something in this week

I find vit b complex good but I think you need short acting diazepam for this week and get gp to send you to an endrinicologist urgently

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Gillian, I just remembered.. I went on holiday to Egypt on the 23rd of August and I asked my doctor for some pills to stop my periods whilst I was there which I took on and off (probably very stupid of me) but I remember I started feeling abit weird on holiday but it wasn't anything like this and then it was when I went back to school I was getting my anxiety but I didn't let it affect me whilst at home and then about 3/4 weeks into school that's when it got extremely bad.. so I am just hoping it's something to do with them pills and maybe they created an imbalance or something? 

If you could, would you be able to Private Message me when you have time? :-) 

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Tanya,

I'd like to suggest some supplements for your condition which is a borderline paranoia/panic. Get following supementation and try them out in this order one at a time until you learn their effects and decide which one or which combo works on you.

-GABA

-theanine

-tryptophan

-melatonin

-inositol

-glycine

Inositol is recommended for a long term treatment of panics. My son is using it along with Krill Oil and a proscribed medicine. Glycine is also a long term type supplement.

Best

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

hi Tanya I get the same feeling just know its anxiety nothing will go wrong have a believe even if your brain goes crazy at times it will again be born get involve in some activity u love just distract ur mind anxiety and panic attacks are worst things to undergo i hope u overcome ur thoughts
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Tanya, if I remember you are still at school aren't you? If so I think you could really do with some reassurance from a mental health professional. You need some guidance and a place where you can talk openly and in a non - judgemental environment. You are in my experience scared and confused about the 'state' your in. Fear perpetuates the fear, it's like throwing petrol on to a fire :-) Be assured you are not mentally ill just bit frightened and full of adrenaline. Look up Paul David and anxiety he makes a lot of sense as does Dr Claire weeks perhaps get your family to read some info online so they understand better? Remember anxiety won't make you do any of these things your worried about, it won't change your personality. None of us on here have done any of these things. Just think how brave you are dealing with it and still trying to live your life and help yourself. Be kind to yourself. Fran x
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I keep forgetting you are still at school as you are so strong and mature in many ways

there must be helplines etc for your age group to get some mh I know you have a counsellor but I think you need to talk to a psychiatrist and for the psychiatrist to help you

I spent years being told it was depression getting wrong meds until I demanded to see psychiatrist and then discovered it was a reactive mh condition compounded by extreme anxiety from unresolved issues

See how you get on

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up